Cell Phone Coverage

ITC has just created a new web page that allows students to report cell phone coverage problems for people using AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon/Alltel services.  This web page is accessible at http://itc.virginia.edu/commserv/telephone/cell.html

Clicking on the information for students leads to a web page showing the residence halls with in-building coverage that ITC installed.  At the bottom of this page is a link to a form to report problems or ask questions.


We hope you'll find helpful information on the Housing application and assignment process. Send us questions at housing@virginia.edu and we'll answer them here.

%d bloggers like this: